2018 Resolutions
Hi guys
Happy new year! It is time for my annual blog post where I set out some goals for the next year.
This year I have decided to split them into 4 categories.
College:
Until next time,
-Emicool
Happy new year! It is time for my annual blog post where I set out some goals for the next year.
This year I have decided to split them into 4 categories.
College:
- Do 4 hours of studying per subject per week
- Use free periods effectively (even if it's just rewriting notes or doing flashcards)
- Keep up with extra research, using the subject-specific blogs to record information
Duke of Edinborough: EDIT 13/1/18 - I have decided to not do my DofE award this year for mental health/stress reasons. I still want to do these activities, but it means there will be no pressure to regularly do them.
- 3 months of cooking (edit - learn how to cook some meals)
- 6 months of yoga lessons (edit - attend a yoga class each week/do an hour of yoga at home)
- 12 months of campaigning with the Labour party (edit - when possible go to campaign events with the Labour party and get as involved as possible.)
Reading: (I definitely want to read more books than that this year but these are my priority ones)
- The Art of Being Normal
- Transmission
- The Famous Five: Five Get Into A Fix
- Tale as Old as Time
Mental and Physical Wellbeing:
- Stick to a good morning and night routine
- Get back into meditation - at least once (but preferably twice) a day
- Ensure to stay hydrated throughout the whole year
- Keep a journal. Try to write in it every night. If you fail, just keep at it and try again
- Seek out help when things get hard. There is no shame in that.
This year I have made 15 resolutions. My plan is to set monthly goals to keep on track of my progress (which I may post on this blog - I haven't decided yet).
To a prosperous 2018!
Until next time,
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment