My GCSE Results 2017
Hey Guys!!
Today is GCSE results day - which should be quite obvious to you if you live in the UK as it has been broadcasted everywhere.
This is the day we have all been waiting for.
2 years of learning irrelevant facts and pointless equations by hours and hours of revision has all come down to this.
6 As, 3 Bs and 1 C.
Maths - 7 (old A)
English Language - 6 (old B)
English Literature - 7 (old A)
Science Core - B
Additional Science - A
Religious Studies - A
French - C
History - A
Music - B
Textiles - A
I am so unbelievably happy about these results. I can't believe that I managed to pass French considering my - quite frankly - lousy performance for the last 5 years.
To have 6 As is incredible.
I have been accepted into college and have been allowed to take 4 subjects next year:
English Literature
Politics
Religious Studies
Music
I will be posting a guide to year 10 and 11 very soon full of lots and lots of tips and tricks to get excellent grades at GCSE.
If you collected your results today, I hope you are happy and proud of yourselves :-)
Until next time,
-Emicool
Today is GCSE results day - which should be quite obvious to you if you live in the UK as it has been broadcasted everywhere.
This is the day we have all been waiting for.
2 years of learning irrelevant facts and pointless equations by hours and hours of revision has all come down to this.
My Results
6 As, 3 Bs and 1 C.
Maths - 7 (old A)
English Language - 6 (old B)
English Literature - 7 (old A)
Science Core - B
Additional Science - A
Religious Studies - A
French - C
History - A
Music - B
Textiles - A
I am so unbelievably happy about these results. I can't believe that I managed to pass French considering my - quite frankly - lousy performance for the last 5 years.
To have 6 As is incredible.
Special thanks to:
- All of my teachers for being (mostly) brilliant - particularly those who were awesome enough to hold intervention sessions after school - sometimes until 6 in the evening - just to make sure that we all did well.
- Primrose Kitten and Mr Bruff for making incredible Science and English videos on YouTube which were essential in my revision. I could not have done it without them.
- My friends and family for continuously supporting me and forcing me to do revision on the days where I completely lost all motivation.
So, what next?
English Literature
Politics
Religious Studies
Music
I will be posting a guide to year 10 and 11 very soon full of lots and lots of tips and tricks to get excellent grades at GCSE.
If you collected your results today, I hope you are happy and proud of yourselves :-)
Until next time,
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment