Why I Started Yoga + My Yoga YouTube Recommendations
Hey guys,
So it is the middle of the summer holidays. I have my GCSE results day in less than two weeks and college is slowly closing in on me.
Last week I decided to open up Youtube and search 'yoga'. I did some yoga on my bed and felt so much better afterwards.
This is when I decided that I was going to start doing yoga again. (I did yoga throughout GCSEs)
I went and bought a yoga mat because I was determined to succeed at doing yoga regularly - for anyone interested, it cost about £7.
Why I like doing yoga:
~ Good luck to anyone receiving their A-level results on Thursday ~
Until next week,
-Emicool
So it is the middle of the summer holidays. I have my GCSE results day in less than two weeks and college is slowly closing in on me.
Last week I decided to open up Youtube and search 'yoga'. I did some yoga on my bed and felt so much better afterwards.
This is when I decided that I was going to start doing yoga again. (I did yoga throughout GCSEs)
I went and bought a yoga mat because I was determined to succeed at doing yoga regularly - for anyone interested, it cost about £7.
Why I like doing yoga:
- It makes me feel productive.
- If I wake up in the morning and do 15 minutes of yoga, that is one thing I can cross off my to do list. Also, it makes me want to continue being productive for the rest of the day.
- It helps with my dancing.
- I dance every week. However, because we have a different schedule during the summer, I only dance on Mondays and Tuesdays which means there is a massive gap in my physical activity. I used to be really stiff on Monday because I hadn't stretched and then I would hurt myself. Yoga helps me so much with this.
- It makes me proud of myself.
- There is something gratifying about being able to do a pose that you couldn't do last week. It is amazing to push my body to the limits and see what it can do.
- It helps me go to sleep.
- Putting even 5 minutes of yoga at the end of your day before you go to sleep puts your body in the most relaxed mood and genuinely helps you have better sleep.
- It helps me achieve my new year's resolutions.
Youtube recommendations for yoga:
- Yoga With Adriene
- Yoga With Candace
- Psyche Truth
Yoga is something that everyone can enjoy. Honestly, even if you just do 5 minutes here and there, you should totally try yoga.
~ Good luck to anyone receiving their A-level results on Thursday ~
Until next week,
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment