5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

Hey guys,

 I have recently realised that I have wasted a hell of a lot of my extensive summer. I finished school back in June and to be honest, I haven't really done a lot since then. So, in an effort to stop procrastinating, I have included some new things into my daily life to help me be more productive.


1. Get a planner.
Throughout the school year, I always have a planner and write down everything I need to do during the day. Why have I never thought of keeping one during the summer? I find when I physically write down a to do list, I am much more likely to get stuff done.

2. Have a timetable. 
This one will probably be more controversial. Now, I'm not saying plan out your entire day minute by minute. However, if you say to yourself 'I am going to read one chapter of my Literature text at 8 pm' and write it down, it will make sure you stay on top of things and get them done.

3. Have fun. 
Go outside, spend time with family and friends and do things you want to do. There is no point reading Shakespeare for the whole of summer and forgetting to enjoy yourself.

4. Stay hydrated and eat healthily. 
In the summer, it is easy to fall into the horrible habit of nibbling on unhealthy snacks all day. But, that high-fat junk food is only going to make you feel sluggish and therefore unproductive. Maybe try a banana or some strawberries instead.

5. Excercise. 
Doing 20 minutes of light exercise every day will improve your mood, body and your mind. A healthy body is a happy body. So, whether you go play football, or go for a run or even do some yoga, make sure you keep active.


See you next week,
-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term