Tiny post
Hey
Yesterday was Friday the thirteenth. A rather bad day if you are superstitious. Nothing really happened to me yesterday thankfully.
Valentines Day is not really too exiting when you are single. I spent all day in my room watching Merlin repeats and being on YouTube. Wherever you are, whoever you are with, I hope you had an awesome Valentines Day.
It is half term and I am spending 4 days of it with my Dad, yay.!
Pancake day is coming up!!!! I can not wait, it is another opportunity for me to eat a ton of unhealthy food.
I have actually kept to all of my new years resolutions...wow.
Well that is it. I just thought that I should do a short blog since I haven't posted in ages. More regular posts are coming soon.
-Emicool
Yesterday was Friday the thirteenth. A rather bad day if you are superstitious. Nothing really happened to me yesterday thankfully.
Valentines Day is not really too exiting when you are single. I spent all day in my room watching Merlin repeats and being on YouTube. Wherever you are, whoever you are with, I hope you had an awesome Valentines Day.
It is half term and I am spending 4 days of it with my Dad, yay.!
Pancake day is coming up!!!! I can not wait, it is another opportunity for me to eat a ton of unhealthy food.
I have actually kept to all of my new years resolutions...wow.
Well that is it. I just thought that I should do a short blog since I haven't posted in ages. More regular posts are coming soon.
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment