Performing at Wembley?

Hey guys!


So as you know, in March I got the opportunity to sing at Wembley Arena with our school choir.
The trip took around 4 hours with a stop on the way down and the way back. Obviously, at the service stations I ate KFC (seriously I am addicted to popcorn chicken haha).
When we got there we took a couple of picture outside wembley and then got our tickets to go into the arena.

Saying is was big is an understatement. Over half a million children of all ages from differnt schools all over the UK joined together to make one big choir. Even during the soundcheck you could tell just how spectacular this was going to be.

I am going to ship all the detials of the day because a girl from my school posted on our music leaders blog about this. She did a much better job at explaining it than I ever will be able to. Check it out here: Voice in a Million Blog.

That is all for now. Thanks for reading!


-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term