11 things I am grateful for
Hey guys
I think that it is really important to step back and reflect on what you have in life. Today I am doing just that.
1. I have a house. So many people are homeless and I am grateful that I have somewhere to call home.
2. I have water and food. People are starving and I have the privilege of food and drink.
3. Public health services. I have so much to thank the public health systems for. Seriously.
4. Education. I get free education until the age of 16. How amazing is that?!
5. I have family and friends that are really supportive of me.
6. Supplies. My parents buy me the things that I need and for that i'm thankful.
7. Clubs. I am part of clubs that keep me smiling. I am grateful that I have a chance to be in groups like this.
8. My body is fully working. I am so grateful that I have an amazing body that can do pretty much anything. I am thankful that I can do things.
9. Leisure. I do not have to work for hours everyday and night to make money. I am so very grateful for that.
10. Technology. I normally write blogs on a laptop, today I am using a tablet. I spend most weekends on my phone and I watch the TV regularly. Not everyone has that opportunity and I will be forever thankful that I have.
11. I have the right to be free, to vote, to work, to get paid the same amount as men and so much more.
Obviously I am thankful for so many different things but it would take forever to list them all. Sometimes you just need to appreciate want you have - gratitude is important.
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment