Looking back on 2015
Hello...
At the end of 2014 I made some resolutions for 2015. Seeing as it is the end of the year, I feel as if I should reflect on those resolutions and I how well I did.
1. Learn to unapologetically say no. I accomplished this one, managing to put my needs above others when I need to without feeling bad about it.
2.Read, Read, Read. Well, I started off all right but I failed.
3.Write more. Didn't really happen...
4.Pick up the camera. This year I have been taking more photos of my surroundings and places that
I have been. Pass!
5.Tell more stories. Passed on this one as well.
6.Moisturise. Better than last year but still not good enough.
7.Appreciate every square cm of your body. This year by confidence in myself has definitely improved. That's a good thing. I've learnt that each piece of my body is important because it is part of me.
8.Don't give a damn about what others think of you. I don't care what other people think, as long as I'm happy, that's all that matters. You should not let yourself be defined by rumours.
9.Be patient. Be thankful. Gratitude is something that I now value dearly. However, I feel that I could improve on my patience.
10.Life isn't a competition, stop treating it like one. Now the only person I compete with is myself.
11.Have more solo dance parties. All. The. Time.
It is important to reflect on yourself once in a while.
As for 2016, new years resolutions should be coming out tomorrow.
PS. I hope everyone had a good holiday season. New posts should be more regular now.
-Emicool
At the end of 2014 I made some resolutions for 2015. Seeing as it is the end of the year, I feel as if I should reflect on those resolutions and I how well I did.
1. Learn to unapologetically say no. I accomplished this one, managing to put my needs above others when I need to without feeling bad about it.
2.Read, Read, Read. Well, I started off all right but I failed.
3.Write more. Didn't really happen...
4.Pick up the camera. This year I have been taking more photos of my surroundings and places that
I have been. Pass!
5.Tell more stories. Passed on this one as well.
6.Moisturise. Better than last year but still not good enough.
7.Appreciate every square cm of your body. This year by confidence in myself has definitely improved. That's a good thing. I've learnt that each piece of my body is important because it is part of me.
8.Don't give a damn about what others think of you. I don't care what other people think, as long as I'm happy, that's all that matters. You should not let yourself be defined by rumours.
9.Be patient. Be thankful. Gratitude is something that I now value dearly. However, I feel that I could improve on my patience.
10.Life isn't a competition, stop treating it like one. Now the only person I compete with is myself.
11.Have more solo dance parties. All. The. Time.
It is important to reflect on yourself once in a while.
As for 2016, new years resolutions should be coming out tomorrow.
PS. I hope everyone had a good holiday season. New posts should be more regular now.
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment