Platonic or Romantic love? | Thought Bubble

I have been thinking about my 'crushes' recently.

Straight off the bat (no pun intended), I will confirm that I am pansexual.

The people that I have liked... well... I don't know if I have even liked them. It's a pretty strange concept that I am trying to understand myself.
My theory is that all the people I have had a crush on, I have just liked as a friend. Maybe? I don't know. You see, my previous crushes (particularly the more recent ones) have been friends of mine. When I liked them, we grew as friends. If I ever thought about 'confessing' my 'feelings' I would only ever think about hugging. Spending Saturdays together. Doing fun things.
But not kissing. Not saying 'i love you' or doing anything romantic or sexual.

Maybe this is because I haven't had any experience (having never been in a relationship, I have never kissed anyone).Or maybe this is because I have been confusing platonic love with romantic attraction. Who knows?

It's been a while since I have written a blog. But I suppose it is good to vocalise (or in this case type) what I have been thinking. Maybe I will come back to this blog later this year and see if I have been able to get my thoughts about this clear in my head. I think it's just part of growing up.

Until next time
-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term