Keyboard exam.
Hey
So I am now entering the second week of summer.
The last day of school was...interesting. I had to do a keyboard exam.
First of all, I have been playing keyboard for 7 years and this was the fifth keyboard exam I have done. Keyboard exams go in this order:
So I am now entering the second week of summer.
The last day of school was...interesting. I had to do a keyboard exam.
First of all, I have been playing keyboard for 7 years and this was the fifth keyboard exam I have done. Keyboard exams go in this order:
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Grade 1
- Grade 2
- Grade 3 (this is the grade that I have just taken)
- Grade 4
- Grade 5
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Diploma
The exam went really well, even though I was quite nervous. I had to do lots of scales, play 3 pieces, answer some questions, do some sight reading and do some aural tests. Although this may sound like a lot, the exam only took about fifteen minutes. The examiner was really nice as well.
I got my results back a week later and I got 91/100 which is a distinction!
I am really happy with the result because I spent literally months preparing for this exam.
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment