School, Birthdays, Deaths and Exams | Starting 2016
Hey guys
2016 is upon us and for me this year has already been quite interesting. Here is a little run down of the past two weeks:
I spent new years day just chilling at home and I also watched The Sound of Music for the first time in years. I spent the day with my family which was really nice.
We started school on the 4th of January. Getting back into the swing of things was a struggle as I had to wake up at 7 not 10... Unfortunately for me, the first week back was filled with test after test which meant I spent most of my free time revising.
On Sunday it was my baby sister's first birthday. Oh how time flies! Last weekend I was actually celebrating my Dad's birthday so on Sunday I was still at his. I came home at 4 o'clock though and spent the rest of the day with my sister and the family members that came to visit.
This week I have not been very well. I spent two hours in the medical room at school and during that time I vomited (not nice). I spent Tuesday and Wednesday at home.
But onto some bigger news... this week as I'm sure you've all heard we lost two incredible men. The first was David Bowie and the second was Alan Rickman. Both were British treasures who were amazing at what they did. They both lost their lives to cancer aged 69. RIP.
I have spent this weekend studying chemistry, biology and physics as I have my mocks in less than a month. This meant spending hours on spider diagrams, flashcards and sticky notes...
As you may have realised, at the turn of the new year this blog underwent a makeover. I am really happy with the new look which means I will hopefully be more inclined to blog more.
Until next week,
-Emicool
2016 is upon us and for me this year has already been quite interesting. Here is a little run down of the past two weeks:
I spent new years day just chilling at home and I also watched The Sound of Music for the first time in years. I spent the day with my family which was really nice.
We started school on the 4th of January. Getting back into the swing of things was a struggle as I had to wake up at 7 not 10... Unfortunately for me, the first week back was filled with test after test which meant I spent most of my free time revising.
On Sunday it was my baby sister's first birthday. Oh how time flies! Last weekend I was actually celebrating my Dad's birthday so on Sunday I was still at his. I came home at 4 o'clock though and spent the rest of the day with my sister and the family members that came to visit.
This week I have not been very well. I spent two hours in the medical room at school and during that time I vomited (not nice). I spent Tuesday and Wednesday at home.
But onto some bigger news... this week as I'm sure you've all heard we lost two incredible men. The first was David Bowie and the second was Alan Rickman. Both were British treasures who were amazing at what they did. They both lost their lives to cancer aged 69. RIP.
I have spent this weekend studying chemistry, biology and physics as I have my mocks in less than a month. This meant spending hours on spider diagrams, flashcards and sticky notes...
As you may have realised, at the turn of the new year this blog underwent a makeover. I am really happy with the new look which means I will hopefully be more inclined to blog more.
Until next week,
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment