Why I want to read more
Hey guys
In 2015, one of my new years resolutions was to 'read, read, read' which didn't exactly go to plan. Now in 2016 I have made it one of my goals to read a little everyday.
When I was about 11 or 12, I was obsessed with reading books. At school I would be reading in the mornings, at break and lunchtimes and generally whenever I could. At this time I was also really interested in writing stories (I even set up a Wattpad account). I want to go back to that time.
Over the last couple of years I have increased the amount of time that I spend online. This means that I no longer spend all that time reading novels and writing short stories but instead pointlessly scroll through Tumblr learning absolutely nothing worth wile. Now I'm not saying that I am going to stop social media completely at all, I just want to start reading more.
Whether it be Harry Potter, books by Roald Dahl or The Famous Five, I am determined to start reading more.
Until Next Week
-Emicool
In 2015, one of my new years resolutions was to 'read, read, read' which didn't exactly go to plan. Now in 2016 I have made it one of my goals to read a little everyday.
When I was about 11 or 12, I was obsessed with reading books. At school I would be reading in the mornings, at break and lunchtimes and generally whenever I could. At this time I was also really interested in writing stories (I even set up a Wattpad account). I want to go back to that time.
Over the last couple of years I have increased the amount of time that I spend online. This means that I no longer spend all that time reading novels and writing short stories but instead pointlessly scroll through Tumblr learning absolutely nothing worth wile. Now I'm not saying that I am going to stop social media completely at all, I just want to start reading more.
Whether it be Harry Potter, books by Roald Dahl or The Famous Five, I am determined to start reading more.
Until Next Week
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment