Easter Holidays

Hey guys

The Easter holidays are upon us...

For year 11s this is the time to not relax, but instead, cry in pity as we stress about the inevitable exams that are approaching ever closer and dismally attempt to 'revise' for them.

As well as this, my school has been holding lots of intervention sessions during the holidays. Today, for example, I have been at school (from 10:00 to 3:00) doing maths. Fun.
I am lucky in the sense that for me, intervention is optional.
However, (for various reasons) multiple people do not thave a choice and have to come in during Easter for these sessions.

Now, this is quite good because we do get help from teachers and it does force us to actually revise and not procrastinate by watching all 4 series of Sherlock, the Christmas special and all of the bonus features back to back...

Some good news: I have finished all of my coursework for all of my subjects! This means that I don't have to stress about deadlines for coursework and I can instead focus on the exams in May.



Books I am currently reading ( in hopes to succeed in my new year's resolutions):

  • Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (re-read)
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 
  • The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time (re-read)


Until I next remember to write a blog,
-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term