Self care in the race to exams

Hello people of the internet,

We have hit the final race to exams. I started the week very stressed, after all, there were less than 30 days until my first exam.

But this where my mega self care plan comes in.
My mental and physical health is a priority.

At the end of the day I no longer care if I come out of school with all As. Yes, I want to get good results. I know I have the capability to get an A in every subject (except maybe French...) but if I don't,  it's not a big problem.
I shouldn't be pressurising myself to be the best of the best if I'm not happy.

So now it's time to crack down on my resolutions.
Drink water.
Meditate.
Excercise.
Read (especially on the weekends.)
Take breaks.

I have started journaling and I intend to continue doing this at least until summer.

The race to good grades and good health has begun.

Until next time
-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term