School Essentials 2015
Hey guys!
So as school is ever approaching and some people have even gone back to school, I have decided to do a rather cliché blog post: School Essentials. Let's go!
This is pretty much compulsory. Make sure you pick one that is big enough but not so big that all your stuff is going to get lost in there. I think rucksacks are the best for school. Try going onto Pinterest or YouTube to find some fun ideas of ow to spice up a plain school bag!
Planner
In my opinion, a planner is essential. I would highly suggest going out and buying a planner (my school gives us one for free). Make it as colourful as you want.
Notebooks
In most schools in the UK, books are provided for us to right in. However, I still bing in a small A5 notebook for scribbling down notes and such like. Just make sure you bring them.
A pencil case including:
I love using sticky notes to make reminders for myself. I stick them EVERYWHERE so I never forget anything.
Flash cards/ index cards
This last one is a personal preference. I love using flash cards to study for tests so I make sure I buy them every year.
Unfortunately, this is for schools only. My school is using this for French and German (I take French) and it is really helpful. You can compete against your classmates to reach to top of the leader board completing vocabulary questions. You just pick a topic and it will give you a set of 6-10 vocab words. Each set is worth a different amount of points. Truly brilliant.
-Emicool
So as school is ever approaching and some people have even gone back to school, I have decided to do a rather cliché blog post: School Essentials. Let's go!
Stationary
School Bag This is pretty much compulsory. Make sure you pick one that is big enough but not so big that all your stuff is going to get lost in there. I think rucksacks are the best for school. Try going onto Pinterest or YouTube to find some fun ideas of ow to spice up a plain school bag!
Planner
In my opinion, a planner is essential. I would highly suggest going out and buying a planner (my school gives us one for free). Make it as colourful as you want.
Notebooks
In most schools in the UK, books are provided for us to right in. However, I still bing in a small A5 notebook for scribbling down notes and such like. Just make sure you bring them.
A pencil case including:
- Pens (black and blue)
- Pencils
- Ruler
- Rubber
- Pencil Shapener
- Highlighters
I love using sticky notes to make reminders for myself. I stick them EVERYWHERE so I never forget anything.
Flash cards/ index cards
This last one is a personal preference. I love using flash cards to study for tests so I make sure I buy them every year.
Necessary Random Things
Water bottle
It's really important to stay hydrated at school so make sure you have a drink with you at all times, especially in summer.
Chewing gum
My school doesn't allow chewing gum so I take in mints. I just hate having a horrible after taste from lunch.
Reading book
You never know when you might be bored with absolutely nothing to do.
Earphones
Especially if you walk or take a bus to school.
Girly things
(you know what I mean)
Apps
Wunderlist
This is the to do list app that I use. You can put you tasks in folders, set alarms for tasks and share your lists with other people. It is really simple to use and I just find it really helpful.
Quizlet
On this app you can create your own flash cars, run through them, test yourself with exam style questions and play games with the topic. You can also see other people's flashcards and use them for yourself. It is a truly awesome app.
Vocab Express
Unfortunately, this is for schools only. My school is using this for French and German (I take French) and it is really helpful. You can compete against your classmates to reach to top of the leader board completing vocabulary questions. You just pick a topic and it will give you a set of 6-10 vocab words. Each set is worth a different amount of points. Truly brilliant.
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment