12 Annoying Things People Do At School

Hey what's up you guys

Sometimes, I really hate people. So without further ado, here are some things annoying things people do at school. WARNING: Contains ranting.


1. Slow walkers 
These are the people that will literally take baby steps down the corridoor causing a pile up of people behind them. The worst thing about this is you usually can't get around them.


2. People who hug their friends in the middle of the corridor
Seriously you saw your friends YESTERDAY so could you not stop in the middle of where I am walking? Thanks.


3. Girls who constantly touch up their make up
Your make up looks fine. You don't need to apply a new coat of mascara every lesson and put on MORE lip gloss. Now you look stupid.


4. Girls who cake on their make up
I don't really wear make up and when I do, I strongly believe that less is more. There is no need to cake on 3 layers of foundation and 2 layers of powder. You just look fake so calm it down.


5. Guys who constantly re-do their quiff
We get it that the spaghetti on your head needs to stay 'on point' but running your fingers through your hair every 10 seconds is really annoying and makes you looks like a douche.


6. Guys who wear too much lynx
I value breathing. If you wear so much lynx that other people around you are coughing, something is wrong.


7. People who remind the teacher of homework
Seriously. I already have 10 pieces of homework, 3 essays and a speech to do this weekend. I do not want any more.


8. Those kids who get the whole class a detention
How hard is it to be quiet when the teacher tells you to?


9. People who do not do homework
This usually causes the teacher to go on a 20 minute rant about the importance of homework and bores everyone to death.


10. People who start fights
We really don't want another assembly about misbehaving. Just don't do it.


11. That kid that reads really slow on purpose
It's not funny. It just annoys the hell out of the whole class.


12. People who spread drama
I don't care if Brittany cheated on Ryan with Jack. Stop the drama.

Note: Please don't take any of these things personally. No offence intended.

New blog next week. Stay awesome.
-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term