Stepping into September

Hey guys!

So as we all pretty much know, September is the start of a new school year and with that comes back to school adverts, new stationary and the head teacher talking about having a fresh start. So I've made some changes.

I am going to be getting a ton more homework this year due to the fact that I am now taking my GCSEs. However, I still want to be active and continue the things I do online. Therefore, I have decided to upload blogs every Sunday. These may be stories of my week, this I'm interested in or just random stuff so hopefully everybody will be entertained.

I am also uploading a new chapter on my Wattpad (www.wattpad.com/user/EmicoolStyles) every Monday. The chapters I'm uploading are just short chapters for my more non-fiction stories and will only be around 500 words. (All the Wattpad chapters have been pre-written). I am hoping to get a full chapter (about 1500-2000 words) out on my main story once every half term.

Like I said before, I am now starting my GCSEs so things are going to get a little crazy. However, I am happy with the arrangement I have made with the blog and my Wattpad.

This is going to be a new era for my blogging and hopefully you guys will enjoy it. I am also planning to improve the look of the site nearer to December.

See you guys next week!
-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term