TMI Tag

Hey Guys!
I hope you had a good Easter if you celebrate it. For today's blog I am digging up something that should probably stay hidden in the depths of YouTube...the TMI Tag. Enjoy!

1: What are you wearing?
            Pyjamas
2: Ever been in love?
            Not really
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
            Nope
4: How tall are you?
            About 5”3
5: How much do you weigh?
            8 stone
6: Any tattoos?
            Nope
7: Any piercings?
            One in each ear
8: OTP?
            I’ve got loads (Larry, Drarry, Romione, Methur, Johnlock, Troyler, Phan…)
9: Favourite show?
            Sherlock, Merlin, Doctor Who…
10: Favourite bands?
            One Direction, McFly, Busted
11: Something you miss?
            Disney Channel’s old shows
12: Favourite song?
            Don’t really have one at the moment
13: How old are you?
            15
14: Zodiac sign?
            Aries
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
            Honest
16: Favourite Quote?
            There are too many to write
17: Favourite actor?
            Benedict Cumberbatch, Daniel Radcliff…
18: Favourite colour?
            Blood red
19: Loud music or soft?
            It depends
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
            My bedroom
21: How long does it take you to shower?
            Normally 20 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
            Including breakfast, half an hour
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
            No
24: Turn on?
            Excuse me?!
25: Turn off?
            Excuuuuuse me?!
26: The reason I made a blog?
            I wanted to tell my stories to the internet.
27: Fears?
            Alleyways, seagulls and goats
28: Last thing that made you cry?
            Peter Pan
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
            Last night, to my mum
30: Meaning behind your online name?
            Emicool. My name is Emily. I am not cool, so the name itself is ironic.
31: Last book you read?
            Online – A Johnlock fanfic. Actual book – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
32: The book you’re currently reading?
            Way too many
33: Last show you watched?
            The Big Band Theory
34: Last person you talked to?
            My Mum
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
            My auntie
36: Favourite food?
            Chocolate
37: Place you want to visit?
            Everywhere
38: Last place you were?
The kitchen
39: Do you have a crush?
            Of course
40: Last time you kissed someone?
            This morning I kissed my baby sister
41: Last time you were insulted?
            Yesterday
42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
            Sour strawberry laces
43: What instruments do you play?
            Keyboard, piano, guitar, a little ukulele and the triangle
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
            I don’t usually wear any, but any of the friendship bracelets that I own
45: Last sport you played?
            Sport….hahahahaha
46: Last song you sang?
            Deck the halls (yes I am aware that it is the end of March – sue me)
47: Favourite chat up line?
            Are you a death eater? Because azkaDAMN!
48: Have you ever used it?
            Sadly not
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
            Yesterday

Until next time
-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term