2017 Resolutions

Happy new year everyone!

As I do every year, I am writing some new years resolutions for 2017. These will (hopefully) guide me through the year.

1. Meditate regularly.
2. Drink enough water, especially during exam season.
3. Spend more time with friends outside of school.
4. Try hard for GCSEs but make sure you are healthy.
5. Maintain regular exercise (maybe go for a run??)
6. Don't panic when you go to college, it's going to be fine.
7. Meet up with your cousins more.
8. Write more blogs - release any thoughts.
9. Read for pleasure on the weekends instead of watching Youtube.
10. Be proud of yourself. Take pride in your work and how far you have come. Have optimism.

2017 is the year I have been working up to. It is the year I sit my GCSEs. These resolutions reflect that I need to maintain a healthy lifestyle and not get too caught up in exams.

Until next time,
-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term