Reflecting on 2016 resolutions
Happy New Year!
I have taken quite a big break with this blog, just because life got a bit busier. However, I am back now to do one of my favourite annual blog posts - a reflection on the resolutions I made for the year.
1. Take care of your skin and body.
I have taken quite a big break with this blog, just because life got a bit busier. However, I am back now to do one of my favourite annual blog posts - a reflection on the resolutions I made for the year.
1. Take care of your skin and body.
I did step up m game with this one - putting in a good facial routine more frequently. However, I have been lazy and have not been doing it every day which is a shame.
2. Read a little every day.
Failed. Although I have been reading more frequently, I certainly haven't been reading every day. Looking back at this now, I think it was a very unachievable goal for someone who normally didn't read a lot.
3. Write more stories.
I started to write more but then didn't. I suppose more frequent blogging would have been a good way to write more stories...
4. Be patient.
Patience is definitely been something I have worked on in 2016 and I think I am nearly there. I would Say I have passed this one!
5. Respond to all texts and calls.
Well, we're getting there. I have responded to them all (although some have been rather late) which I guess is a step up from 2015.
6. Make a difference - sign petitions and get involved with charities.
I have signed loads of online petitions this year and I have tried to give as much as I could to charity and the poor.
7. Study a little each week.
This seemed like a good idea when I wrote it, but I have since learned that it is not very healthy. Studying all the time wears you down and sometimes you just need a break. However, I did make sure that I studied a couple of times every week which proved beneficial.
8. Smile and make someone happy.2016 was a tough year. But there was a hell of a lot of fun along the way and I smiled through most of it.
2017 Resolutions will be uploaded soon.
Until then, stay awesome
-Emicool
2017 Resolutions will be uploaded soon.
Until then, stay awesome
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment