GCSEs 2017 | Week 1

Hey, Guys!

Currently, it is May half term! But I thought I would discuss my first week of GCSEs. The text in italics will be quoted from my journal.

Monday
No exams.
Getting a bit nervous now. Got an A in today's French and Biology past papers - that gives my more confidence. It's gonna be okay. I can get through this.
At this point, I turned on my fairy lights and settled into bed to read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

Tuesday
French (EdExcel): I don't think the exam went too bad, the last couple of questions on both papers were tricky. There was a lot of random stuff in there too.
Biology Unit 1 (AQA): very good, felt confident. The 6 mark question was on reflexes which I felt very happy about.
History coursework: 47/50 (A*)


Wednesday
RE Unit 2 (AQA): I found the exam really nice. There were loads of good questions and topics and I left the exam feeling confident, despite my throbbing hand.
I spent the rest of the day revising.

Thursday
Chemistry Unit 1 (AQA): Good paper. the 6 mark question was on limestone quarrying which made me smile because I actually revised the topic before school in the morning.
I started watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in an attempt to return to the magical world of Hogwarts. I was so tired I had to turn it off...

Friday
No exams. Watched a film with my mum and had a late night. Started to get nervous about the first English Lit exam on Monday.

There we go, a little run down of the first week of GCSEs. I was very lucky that the exams were manageable and I didn't actually have many in the first week.
I will upload a blog about the second week very soon.

Until then,
-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term