Things to do Over the Exam Period (not school related)
Hey guys,
After watching some motivational youtube videos and reminding myself that I am so much more than my grades, I have decided to come up with a list of things that I want to accomplish during exam season (which are not school related).
1. Finish rereading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
2. Finish reading Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
3. Finish reading Four
4. Blog every week - without fail
5. Write in my journal at the end of every day
6. Find an outfit for prom
7. Compose and record a new song
8. Play the keyboard at least twice a week (1 hour)
9. Meditate at least every other day
10. Do yoga once a week
It is important to make sure that I am doing the things that I love. That's not what I've been doing. For the last week, I have been trapping myself in my bedroom and doing revision from when I get home from school to when I go to bed. So it's time to stop this and do more of the things I love.
Until next week,
-Emicool
After watching some motivational youtube videos and reminding myself that I am so much more than my grades, I have decided to come up with a list of things that I want to accomplish during exam season (which are not school related).
1. Finish rereading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
2. Finish reading Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
3. Finish reading Four
4. Blog every week - without fail
5. Write in my journal at the end of every day
6. Find an outfit for prom
7. Compose and record a new song
8. Play the keyboard at least twice a week (1 hour)
9. Meditate at least every other day
10. Do yoga once a week
It is important to make sure that I am doing the things that I love. That's not what I've been doing. For the last week, I have been trapping myself in my bedroom and doing revision from when I get home from school to when I go to bed. So it's time to stop this and do more of the things I love.
Until next week,
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment