My week summed up...
Hello
I love music. Like ALOT. That is why I am part of a choir and am part of the music leaders team. On Tuesday, I performed in a KS3 evening that was held at out school to show of how musically talented our school's 11-14 year olds are.
I played keyboard - as per usual. I did Hedwig's Theme (the Geek came out inside me) from Harry Potter. It was awesome. All of the other performers did more Christmas-ssy songs and they did so well. The choir and all the performers joined together at the end and sang Last Christmas. Literally everyday we had been rehearsing. In the end, the harmonies worked perfectly. I loved being a part of it.
Also, our school invited some senior citizens into our school, relying on mainly the music department to provide the entertainment. The choir had to sing Christmas carols with the old people and we did a repeat of Last Christmas from 3 nights previously. It was fun.
In other news... Next week is our last week at school before we break up for Christmas. This week was full of test and exams, but next week should slow down a little (well there SHOULD be no tests). On Monday at lunch the music leaders are gathering together for a little Christmas party (this reminds me that I need to bring in cake...oops). On Tuesday, the choir are going to our local church to do yet ANOTHER performance...phew. On Wednesday I get to wear a Christmas jumper instead of a blazer - although I still have to wear full school uniform underneath :-(. Thursday nothing exciting is happening... On Friday we get to leave at lunch :-). I have 2 periods of hell, period 3 I have an assembly and then period 4 I spend time in form. Then it is CHRISTMAS!!!!
Having said that...we still haven't put our Christmas decs up... :-(
I have a Wattpad account (don't know whether I have mentioned that...) and I have realised I have been neglecting it. So in the run up to Christmas and starting the new year, I have lots of updates on my stories all planned and written so I can upload -so stay tuned for that.
Otherwise, nothing has really happened this week...
-Emicool
I love music. Like ALOT. That is why I am part of a choir and am part of the music leaders team. On Tuesday, I performed in a KS3 evening that was held at out school to show of how musically talented our school's 11-14 year olds are.
I played keyboard - as per usual. I did Hedwig's Theme (the Geek came out inside me) from Harry Potter. It was awesome. All of the other performers did more Christmas-ssy songs and they did so well. The choir and all the performers joined together at the end and sang Last Christmas. Literally everyday we had been rehearsing. In the end, the harmonies worked perfectly. I loved being a part of it.
Also, our school invited some senior citizens into our school, relying on mainly the music department to provide the entertainment. The choir had to sing Christmas carols with the old people and we did a repeat of Last Christmas from 3 nights previously. It was fun.
In other news... Next week is our last week at school before we break up for Christmas. This week was full of test and exams, but next week should slow down a little (well there SHOULD be no tests). On Monday at lunch the music leaders are gathering together for a little Christmas party (this reminds me that I need to bring in cake...oops). On Tuesday, the choir are going to our local church to do yet ANOTHER performance...phew. On Wednesday I get to wear a Christmas jumper instead of a blazer - although I still have to wear full school uniform underneath :-(. Thursday nothing exciting is happening... On Friday we get to leave at lunch :-). I have 2 periods of hell, period 3 I have an assembly and then period 4 I spend time in form. Then it is CHRISTMAS!!!!
Having said that...we still haven't put our Christmas decs up... :-(
I have a Wattpad account (don't know whether I have mentioned that...) and I have realised I have been neglecting it. So in the run up to Christmas and starting the new year, I have lots of updates on my stories all planned and written so I can upload -so stay tuned for that.
Otherwise, nothing has really happened this week...
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment