Short update
Hello
So yesterday me and my two best friends went out to go and celebrate their birthday. We went to go see Night at the Museum 3 which was incredible. I would strongly recommend that you go and see it.
I spent Christmas Day with my Mum's side of the family. I was great. I went round my uncle's house where 16 people were gathered in the living room opening presents. I got a hell of a lot of chocolate, some heart shaped lights, clothes ext. I also got a Nintendo Wii that I can call my own! I am so blessed. Thank you.
Boxing day was spent with my Dad's side of the family. I got quite a lot of One Direction merch, a 5sos book and a McBusted concert tour DVD.
I want to than my whole family for getting me all these gifts and loving me from the day I was born. :-)
This blog is going to be updated either every day or every two days. I had to take a break over Christmas obviously, to spent time with my family. Sorry I haven't updated in a little while :-\
Over on my Wattpad account (http://www.wattpad.com/user/EmicoolStyles) I have been celebrating December by doing regular updates all throughout the month. It doesn't stop there though! On January the 1st I am bringing out a new book. I will also be doing weekly updates on all of my stories. Yay! I am back on track!
School starts in 6 days for my, unfortunately. :-(
-Emicool
So yesterday me and my two best friends went out to go and celebrate their birthday. We went to go see Night at the Museum 3 which was incredible. I would strongly recommend that you go and see it.
I spent Christmas Day with my Mum's side of the family. I was great. I went round my uncle's house where 16 people were gathered in the living room opening presents. I got a hell of a lot of chocolate, some heart shaped lights, clothes ext. I also got a Nintendo Wii that I can call my own! I am so blessed. Thank you.
Boxing day was spent with my Dad's side of the family. I got quite a lot of One Direction merch, a 5sos book and a McBusted concert tour DVD.
I want to than my whole family for getting me all these gifts and loving me from the day I was born. :-)
This blog is going to be updated either every day or every two days. I had to take a break over Christmas obviously, to spent time with my family. Sorry I haven't updated in a little while :-\
Over on my Wattpad account (http://www.wattpad.com/user/EmicoolStyles) I have been celebrating December by doing regular updates all throughout the month. It doesn't stop there though! On January the 1st I am bringing out a new book. I will also be doing weekly updates on all of my stories. Yay! I am back on track!
School starts in 6 days for my, unfortunately. :-(
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment