Introductions...

Well here is the most boring part really. In every single blog there is always that one post that tells you who you are reading about. This is mine...

Hello! My name is Emily. Pretty much all you need to know about me is that I am a:
Directioner (One Direction)
Potterhead (Harry Potter)
Whovian (Doctor Who)
Merlinian (Merlin)
Initiate (Divergent)
and
I am a massive fan of Disney (Peter Pan is my personal favourite)

Whilst being on the internet, I have acquired a more fun name....EMICOOL.
If you have seen my other blog (EmicoolStyles) you will realise how completely rubbish I am at continuing these blogs...sorry.

This blog is about me. My thoughts, feelings, opinions and just general day to day life.

Enjoy (moohahaha)

-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term