19 Annoying Things That Teachers Do

Hello!
Ok so first of all I apologise. You might have noticed that today is not a Sunday. This have been hectic lately so I am sorry that I haven’t uploaded the last two Sunday blogs. :-(
Anyway, this week's blog relates to the last one. I present to you: 19 annoying things that teachers do!


  1. The bell is for me, not you. No. The bell signals the end of the lesson and now I am going to be shouted at for being late next period.
  2. There are still 3.26 seconds left. Sit down. You simply cannot do any work in 3.26 seconds. Stop being pointless.
  3. We have homework too, it’s called marking. And I have to do 4 essays, 6 projects and a speech for tomorrow.
  4. Here is your homework - 8 page essay. Due tomorrow first lesson. An essay takes longer than one night. Also, that’s just mean.
  5. Someone once kicked the ball with their toe and broke it. Pretty much every PE teacher has said this at one point.
  6. You should be able to do this, it’s easy. Thanks for lowering my self-esteem.
  7. You are two seconds late. Detention. I ran into form and I missed it by two seconds. TWO!
  8. Hypocritical teachers. I refuse to be told not to chew gum in class when the teacher themselves is chewing gum.
  9. Unclear instructions “No touching in the library” You are just inviting snappy comebacks.
  10. Teachers who think that they are funny. Humour is cool. But when you are the only one laughing, stop. Just stop.
  11. Teachers who make you work in silence. I hate this. I learn better when I talk to people.
  12. Teachers who insult you continuously for one mistake. I am so sorry that I mispronounced ‘specific’ five years ago. Please stop going on about it.
  13. Nicknames that you don’t like. Sure you might find it funny calling me four-eyes but it is really annoying. Also that has been used so many times, get a new insult.
  14. Tell you off for running but then tell you off for being late as you walked. Make up your mind.
  15. Teachers who don’t bother to learn your name. I don’t care if you teach six different classes. Can you please try to learn my name? I really appreciate it.
  16. Teachers who mark your tests wrong. I now have to challenge your marking. Do you know how nerve-racking that is?!
  17. Teachers who don’t understand your question and give you a long-winded explanation before you finish.
  18. Teachers who tell you off for using tipex but also tell you off for not crossing mistakes out neatly. Tip-ex isn’t bad. Please let me use it now and again.
  19. Teachers who give you a test that has 19 questions not 20 :-P

*DISCLAIMER* I completely respect all of my teachers, after all, they don’t have to teach me. I do not mean to offend anyone by what I have said.

See you guys Sunday
-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term