Are we all in hell?

Hello

Are we all in hell?
A question that my mother asked me one night whilst talking about religion.

Let me explain...

My mum has a theory that we are all in hell right now and that to get to heaven we must die after having completed a 'good' life in the eyes of 'God'.

Just say for a minute that I am Eve (as in Adam and Eve), I have been punished for picking fruit from a tree and therefore have to live on Earth through many lives until I have had a 'successful' and 'sin-free' life. What if I have lived multiple lives because I have always messed up?

What if heaven is dying? Heaven is true happiness and peacefulness so it is logical. So if I do not follow what God wants me to do, I have to try again.

Heaven is supposed to be free from evil. Look at the Earth. Disease, illness, murder, rape, wars. So much evil. What if this is the hell? To me it makes sense. Ignoring the fact that Satan is supposed to rule, Earth certainly does seem like a hell. Especially if you are forced to live again and again until you complete what ever God wants you to do.

Maybe we are all in hell right now.
But then again, it is just a theory.

-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term