The beauty of being busy
Hello people of the internet!
I am actually a really busy person - there is never a day where I have absolutely nothing to do. Being busy is really fun but can simultaneously be really stressful and tiring. Here's what I'm going to be doing in the next couple of months.
Dance show. Friday and Saturday (16th & 17th Oct 2015) I will be in a show dancing a modern dance and a tap dance. I have been doing dancing for 11 years now and I have done plenty of shows in that time. Literally all through the next week I will be at rehearsals for hours at a time. Tiring.
Drama show. I am in a production of The Wizard of Oz in November. That should be interesting. Rehearsals are starting to get more intense, longer and more often.
Keyboard exam. In December I am taking my Grade 4 keyboard exam. So in between all of the rehearsals I have to find time to practise for a keyboard exam.
Shakespeare production. I am on the prop making team for an upcoming performance that a local college is doing of a Shakespeare play. More after-school things for me to do.
Music performances. I am in a choir so we will be performing a lot during the run up to Christmas (we started singing Christmas songs at the start of September). Also, I will probably be doing some piano and keyboard performances too. More things to rehearse for.
School. I have to balance all of these things in with my school life, homework and this blog.
It is really good to be busy. I read online that if you want something to be done and have to pick between a busy person and someone who has a lot of free time, you should pick the busy person because they are used to multi-tasking and are often more organised. I love doing lots of little things because it keeps my life interesting and enjoyable. :-)
See you guys next Sunday
-Emicool
I am actually a really busy person - there is never a day where I have absolutely nothing to do. Being busy is really fun but can simultaneously be really stressful and tiring. Here's what I'm going to be doing in the next couple of months.
Dance show. Friday and Saturday (16th & 17th Oct 2015) I will be in a show dancing a modern dance and a tap dance. I have been doing dancing for 11 years now and I have done plenty of shows in that time. Literally all through the next week I will be at rehearsals for hours at a time. Tiring.
Drama show. I am in a production of The Wizard of Oz in November. That should be interesting. Rehearsals are starting to get more intense, longer and more often.
Keyboard exam. In December I am taking my Grade 4 keyboard exam. So in between all of the rehearsals I have to find time to practise for a keyboard exam.
Shakespeare production. I am on the prop making team for an upcoming performance that a local college is doing of a Shakespeare play. More after-school things for me to do.
Music performances. I am in a choir so we will be performing a lot during the run up to Christmas (we started singing Christmas songs at the start of September). Also, I will probably be doing some piano and keyboard performances too. More things to rehearse for.
School. I have to balance all of these things in with my school life, homework and this blog.
It is really good to be busy. I read online that if you want something to be done and have to pick between a busy person and someone who has a lot of free time, you should pick the busy person because they are used to multi-tasking and are often more organised. I love doing lots of little things because it keeps my life interesting and enjoyable. :-)
See you guys next Sunday
-Emicool
Comments
Post a Comment