GCSEs 2017 | Week 3

Hey, Guys!

If you would like to read a synopsis of the first week of GCSEs, you can read it here: GCSEs 2017 | Week 1, my synopsis of Week 2 is here: GCSEs 2017 | Week 2
Again, the text in italics will be quoted from my journal.

Monday
History Paper 1 (OCR): The first half of the paper (Medicine Through Time) was brilliant. The questions were nice. The second half (American West) didn't go as well. I had to completely guess the last couple of questions.

Tuesday
English Language Paper 1 (AQA): I understood the source:-). I stayed on time and wrote right up until one of the invigilators said that time was up. I think it went okay.


Wednesday
No exams.
Finally got my prom outfit today. Had a massive conversation with my mum about politics and stuff and stayed up really late. All in all a good day.

Thursday
Maths Paper 2 - Calculator (AQA): I thought the exam went really well. I left the exam feeling confident and proud. Although, not many people felt this way. There were a couple of people crying after the exam... 

Friday
Biology Unit 2 (AQA): This was another good paper, which is strange considering the whole of Unit 1 was (in my opinion) really easy. They asked two 6 mark questions but both of the topics were okay. 
Music (Edexcel): The exam wasn't actually that bad. The essay question was on Mozart - that made me smile a lot. The questions were a bit strange; I answered about half of them without even listening to the extracts, I hope that's a good thing.

Five days and 5 exams left...

Until next week,
-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term