GCSEs 2017 | Week 4

Hey, Guys!

For me, it is now the summer holidays!
I am really proud of completing GCSEs and I am definitely looking forward to an exceptionally long summer.

Check out my other blogs on GCSEs here:
 GCSEs 2017 | Week 1,
 GCSEs 2017 | Week 2.
GCSEs 2017 | Week 3.
As always, the text in italics will be quoted from my journal.

Monday
English Language Paper 2 (AQA): Section A wasn't too bad for me, Section B was very dodgy. Managed to squeeze a Sherlock reference and Emma Watson quote in.

Tuesday
Maths Paper 2 - Calculator (AQA): Started easy. I actually had to make sure that it was actually a higher paper and not a foundation. That it went downhill and went stupidly hard. Not sure how to feel about this exam.


Wednesday
Chemistry Unit 2 (AQA): Great 6 marker. Surprisingly good paper, despite what a lot of people have said. Crammed right before we went into the exam and it helped so much!
History Paper 2 (OCR): Good exam. Stayed on time. The sources were really easy (thank God) and I think the sources were nice too. Walked out of the exam feeling really confident - I love public health.
Thursday
No exams. Stayed in school the whole day to tidy the music room with my two best mates. It was nice to have some time to just mess around and have fun.

Friday
Physics Unit 2 (AQA): The first couple of questions were awful - I don't know anything about nuclear radiation. The 6 marker was on stars - I could have screamed with joy when I saw it because I was revising it the night before. The rest of the exam was good - mostly on forces.

We have hit summer!

Until next time,
-Emicool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term