Reflecting on exam period goals

Hey Guys

Better late than never - here are a reflection on my exam period goals,
To read the original post, click here: Things to do over the exam period

1. PASS
    It was nice to return to the magic of Harry Potter. I definitely read the book a lot faster than the
    previous times. However, I noticed that there were parts of the book that I had completely
    forgotten about so it was lovely to read those bits again and let my own imagination take over.

2. PASS (ish)
    Okay, so this one was going pretty well. However, I realised that it is quite boring to read the
    screenplay of a movie you have already seen multiple times. I ended up sicking the DVD on and
    reading the script whilst listening to the movie. Oops. On the bright side, it did mean that I read it a
    lot faster and I finished the book in one sitting.

3. PASS (only just)
    I finished reading this book in the evening after my final exam. I like to think this isn't cheating
    because it was still technically exam season... It was interesting to read Four because I have
    already read Divergent and the start of Insurgent. I really liked the book.

4. PASS
    It was hard but I manged to blog every week during exams - even during half term. I think it
    helped that I had scheduled posts on specific things. I may try planning future blogs to see if it
    helps me to stay active on my blog.


5. PASS
    I am so proud about this because I have never been able to keep a diary or journal. I honestly
    believe that spending a little bit of time every night just writing helped me to stay focused and
    calm. I am planning to do a blog on journalling soon.

6. PASS
    I found an outfit for prom 2 weeks before the night - which would have been in my last week of
    exams. I was so happy with my final outfit. It was a trouser suit with a sort of flowy dress-like over
    top. Prom itself was amazing and I spent the night with my two best friends.

7. PASS
    I did this on a weekend when I was really bored. I didn't write any lyrics but did compose a
    melody, piano, guitar and drum part. I recorded it on my laptop. Maybe at some point in the future,
    I may expand upon my idea.

8. PASS
    This was a struggle. In the midst of exams, the last thing I wanted to do was work at my keyboard.
    But I manged it which I am so grateful for as straight after my exams, I started tackling a grade 7
    exam piece.

9. FAIL
    The first two weeks of exams were meditation free. I completely forgot about this goal. However,
    at half term, I re-downloaded a meditation app that I used to have installed on my phone. Even
    then, I still skipped days. It's definitely something I am working on.

10. FAIL
      I didn't do yoga at all over the exam period. I am gutted that I failed on the last goal but I still
      want to integrate yoga into my daily life and make it part of my routine.


Until next time,
-Emicool

Comments

  1. Hi Emicool. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me out with awareness i really appreciate it. productivity tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Summer Productivity Tips

The Day Before GCSEs | Thought Bubble

5 things to do before a new school term